The love of personalized possessions has not changed a bit over the generations. My own kids loved having personalized belongings and so do my grandchildren today.
My new friends over at mypersonalizedprint.com are hosting a give-away here at Grandma's Little Pearls for my blog reading friends.
They are the makers of adorable playtime and mealtime personalized placemats.
The placemats are covered in extra-strength laminate
making them very kid friendly and durable.
Whether it is playtime or mealtime there is a placemat design that will please the the little boy or girl you love! Check out all of their fun designs here. Each mat is custom made for your special someone.
And there is more....
On the flip side the child will discover a variety of games that can be played with crayons and washable markers. The crayons and markers can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth so that the games and activities can be played over and over again. Fun!
Check out their website for design options and pricing. I especially like that the more you purchase the better the buy is despite your design choices or the personalized names. They would make great gifts, birthday party decor and favors, and they would be way special to have at grandma's house!
For a chance to win a personalized placemat all you have to do is:
1. Visit Mypersonalizedprintcom Here.
2. Choose the mat style you would like to win.
3. Leave a comment here telling me which mat you would like to win.
4. The prize package is one personalized placemat for two lucky randomly drawn winners.
5. Make sure that I have a way to reach you. You may email me your name, blogging name, and e mail address to my email email@example.com
6. The deadline will be at midnight on Thursday, June 9th.
7. The lucky winners will be announced on June 10th.
8. I will contact the winners for their final placemat choice, the personalized name choice, and the shipping address. This info will be sent to my friends at Mypersonalizedprints where they will create your custom placemat and ship it off to you. It's that easy!
9. Good Luck!